What We Offer
In addition to our weekly classes and monthly workshops & events, we provide several other health services at Destination Health. We have several highly skilled massage therapists/healers who offer a wide variety of massage & bodywork, and a state of the art Infrared Sauna available for bookings. We also have licensed personal trainers available to help support you through your health & wellness goals.
Delivered to Your Door
Private House & Resort Calls
Want us to come to your home or hotel? No problem! Our certified staff can meet you wherever you are.
We offer any of our traditional massages or chair massage.
Chair Massage is performed while the client sits clothed in an ergonomically designed massage chair that supports the head (face forward), arms, torso and legs. The massage targets the neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands.
Private sessions vary in price, so please contact us directly for more information about availability and pricing.
Corporate Chair Massage Bookings
Chair Massage is performed while the client sits clothed in an ergonomically designed massage chair that supports the head (face forward), arms, torso and legs. The massage targets the neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands, all areas that can be adversely affected in our technology driven culture.
Chair Massages can be done in any open space in an office environment, making it the perfect appreciation and incentive reward for employees and/or clients. Since the massage therapist(s) come to your place of business, it is also convenient and time-effective.
Benefits of On-Site Corporate Chair Massage
Decreased Workplace Stress
Increased Employee Satisfaction
Improved Health for Employees
Higher Employee Retention
Unique on Mount Desert Island, Destination Health boasts a state-of-the-art Infrared Sauna, available for bookings. Revitalize your body with this amazing technology that aids in detoxification, relaxation, chronic and acute pain relief, weight loss, improved circulation and skin purification. Call or Book Online today!
Destination Health offers personal training for individuals looking for targeted support in their personal health goals. A personal trainer can help provide motivation, clarity, and accountability.
Some reasons you may want to consider a Personal Trainer:
1. Those recovering from injury. Often times, patients are discharged from physical or occupational therapy with instructions to follow at home. A personal trainer can help support treatment plans.
2. Chronic illness or medical condition. Learning how to make workouts work for you is an important part of maximizing your health.
3. Sport specific training. Looking to excel or improve in a specific sport? Having a personal trainer offer customized workout routines can get you into shape in no time.
4. Confidence. Gyms can be intimidating. A personal trainer can help you navigate equipment and feel confident in your technique.
5. Aging Gracefully. Our bodies change as we age, and that impacts how we exercise. A professional trainer can help you adapt your trainings to your lifestyles.
Call today to book a private session with a personal trainer or book online.