We love what we do at Destination Health and are excited to share our services with those who call this amazing island home and with those who visit each year. Our policies are designed to meet the needs of the majority of our clients. If you need special accommodations, do not hesitate to bring your need to our attention.
• Mats are available in the studio with no charge.
• Clean indoor sneakers/cycle shoes are required for all fitness classes.
• Please plan to attend the whole class for which you are registered.
• Glass or open containers are not allowed in the studio.
• Phoning, texting or emailing during class is not allowed. If you need to use your phone, please step into the waiting room.
• Our studio also offers massage services. Please keep voices down when in the waiting room to avoid disturbing our massage clients.
We use the MINDBODY Online System for class registration and payments as well as online purchases. You can create an online account the first time you register for a class or make an online purchase. You can also follow this link that takes you to the Destination Health homepage to create an account: MINDBODY. On the homepage, go to Login ⁄ Register and follow the instructions.
To accommodate all of the clients that want to attend a fitness or yoga class, we have a 12-hour cancellation policy on all classes. This allows those on the waitlist to be notified in time to attend a class.
You can cancel your reservation via your MINDBODY account up to 12 hours prior to the start of class.
If you cancel less than 12 hours before your registered class or are a no-show:
- Clients with an unlimited class pass will be charged a $14.00 fee for yoga classes or $12.00 for fitness classes.
- Clients with a class pass will be charged as if you had attended the class.
- As a courtesy, you may cancel your reservation with less than 12 hours before class to open the space for another client in the class, but the late cancellation policy is still applicable.
Private, duet or small group sessions require a 24-hour cancellation. Outside of the 24-hour cancellation, you will be charged the full price of the scheduled session.
If you were unable to attend a class due to an emergency, email us at email@example.com.
Class packages are non-transferable.
If the weather allows, we will hold classes.
In the case of a yoga or fitness class cancellation, we will post on our Facebook page and on MINDBODY.
The Destination Health Studio is located on Main Street in Bayside Plaza. Parking is available in the Bayside Plaza parking lot behind the studio and the municipal parking lot that can be accessed by West Street. On-street parking is also available.
Winter Parking→Please park in the Bayside Plaza parking lot behind the studio. Bayside Plaza uses gates on the Cottage Street and Main Street entrances during the off-season and they are not opened until 10am and are closed at 6pm.